You feel healthy so everything is okay, right? Have you ever thought that health planning should be part of your retirement planning efforts?
If you’ve answered ‘yes,’ pay close attention to Regan Archibald!
Regan joins host Brian Skrobonja to discuss how people should approach health planning, the world of preventive care, the role of nutrition, and why longevity medicine is something you should be mindful of.
- Regan Archibald kicks off the conversation by sharing his origin story.
- In his work with entrepreneurs, Regan has found that when people focus on creating more balance and focus on their health, their business improves – and so does everything else.
- One of the major health issues both Regan and Brian have noticed is that many people think that if they feel okay, everything is okay…
- Regan stresses the importance not only to focus on a certain problem (like high blood pressure) but on trying to understand its cause (so, asking “Why is my blood pressure high?”).
- Regan illustrates how longevity medicine and financial planning share some of the same characteristics.
- “Peptides have been one of the most exciting developments,” says Regan. He explains why that’s the case.
- Regan believes that people should approach their health insurance the same way they approach their car insurance.
- What’s a good amount to budget toward health planning? For Regan, the answer to that is $15k/year.
- For Regan, making your health the #1 priority so that you feel it internally, is an excellent way to get started with health planning.
- Brian and Regan talk about what working with Regan actually looks like, and discuss diets and how to approach nutrition.
Skrobonja Financial Group, LLC, Skrobonja Wealth Management, LLC, MAS and Regan Archibald are not affiliated entities. NO compensation has been exchanged between Brian Skrobonja and Regan Archibald.
Mentioned in this episode:
Unreasonable Health Podcast
The Peptide Blueprint: Achieving Optimal Health and Performance at Any Age
Never Stop Healing: The Unknown Shortcuts With Peptides for an Extraordinary Life
Head Strong: The Bulletproof Plan to Activate Untapped Brain Energy to Work Smarter and Think Faster by Dave Aspery
“The podcasts posted here before July 1, 2022 are historical in nature and were previously approved by Kalos Management, LLC. The views and statistics discussed in these shows are relevant to that time period and may not be relevant to current events. This is intended for informational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be used as the sole basis for financial decisions, nor should it be construed as advice designed to meet the particular needs of an individual’s situation. Investing involves risk, including the potential loss of principal. Any references to protection, safety or lifetime income, generally refer to fixed insurance products, never securities or investments. Insurance guarantees are backed by the financial strength and claims paying abilities of the issuing carrier. Our firm is not permitted to offer and no statement made during this show shall constitute tax or legal advice. Our firm is not affiliated with or endorsed by the US Government or any governmental agency. The information and opinions contained herein provided by the third parties have been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but accuracy and completeness cannot be guaranteed by our firm.”